Education and training of the students are based upon a God-centered, traditional Christian approach to education, rather than a man-centered humanistic approach. We believe the Christian traditional system educates the mind and builds character. It encourages competition, hard work, humility, and the value of living under a free enterprise system of government.
Our central goals are to:
- Train up students to hide the Word of God in their hearts through Bible study, memorization, and application (Psalm 119:11);
- Prepare students mentally by promoting high academic standards, good study skills and the ability to think critically and view their world from a Christian perspective (1 Timothy 4:12);
- Build character by training students to obey, do right, love God and country, and always measure their attitudes against principles in the Bible “that no one may spoil you through philosophy and deception” (Colossians 2:8);
- Realize that all students are “fearfully and wonderfully made” and that God has a unique plan and destiny for their lives (Psalm 139).
All these goals work in harmony to train students to become obedient to authority and the voice of God. Thus, when He places a calling upon their lives, they will be both spiritually and academically prepared to answer that call and to ultimately become a useful instrument of the Lord.
Goals / Kingdom Education
Teach Kingdom Education Christian Principles for daily living through the curriculum, Bible classes, chapel programs, scripture memory, extracurricular activities, and mentoring.
● Uphold and integrate Christian values in all aspects of the school, including the curriculum, all classes, sports programs, trips, and extracurricular activities.
● Lead students to trust Jesus Christ as Savior and to teach them to share Christ with others.
● Provide leadership training opportunities to the students in various ways.
● Maintain an atmosphere of Christian love. Students will be encouraged to have love and compassion for one another and for others. They will be given opportunities to express love by serving others.
● Provide activities and programs to promote healthy social and emotional development.
● Provide quality academic instructions that equip students to achieve their best potential.
● Provide opportunities for students to have a well-rounded education including programs for physical education and fine arts.
● Teach students in loving ways how to be orderly and well-disciplined.
● Provide a role model for students by employing born-again teachers.
● Provide for proper care of equipment and facilities to exemplify good stewardship and also to promote health safety.
● Develop a plan for regular evaluation and review of all program components of the school.